Exam made me feel so miserable, uneasy, anxious

Before I say anymore, I'm ought to be someone obedient who are study right now..
But, undoubtedly that's not my type..

My brain is totally blank.. It's always happen when examination around the corner..
During the exam month, especially coming this trial exam... Everyone of them can always found a cold expressionless tone on my face '-' almost like this..

I wonder why the question can stunning me for few minute even idk what does it means ... Sigh! And some question due to my carelessness.. Ermm, maybe from now on I should spend my whole day to revision all my lesson.. It is possible to say 'not maybe but must'..

However, no point of crying over spilt milk.. Life still have to go on .. Just need to be more exertion in the future.

Some picture here..
My babe chengy 17th c:



My cutie cheng yee with mini mouth nose and eyes too :D
See,what I brought on that day*

No comments: